Saturday, May 21, 2016

Last day with Mrs. Alaimo!

Students last day coming to small group regularly was Friday, May 20th. We have truly had a great year together and I am sad to see each one of them move onto third grade, but at the same time I am extremely proud of all their hard work, efforts, motivation, and growth they have made this year as second graders! We do not often get to steer away from our routine, but for our last day all together we took some time and learned how to make lizard bead critters, which I am sure you got to see! They did a great job following directions learning something new and fun! Thank you for sending me a wonderful group of kiddos my first year here at Hillcrest, my new home away from home! I look forward to seeing each one of them graduate in ten short years! Have a great summer & cheers to the "Class of 2026!" <3 Mrs. Alaimo


No comments:

Post a Comment